Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Fall Trend Picks- Coral Love

This fall, there are 5 trends that I have my eye on. Though the compilation below is made of up of high end merchandise, there are several more affordable ways to pull off this look. Don't trust me? Tune into the 20nsomechange YouTube channel next week for my replica.
 
 
 
Coral Love


Peter pan shirt
inlovewithfashion.com



Skinny leg jeans
$22 - owntherunway.com



Christian Louboutin spiked pumps
christianlouboutin.com



Hermès handbag
fashion.1stdibs.com



This fall my top 5 merchandise picks are:
  • Colored denim
  • Blazers
  • Studded pumps- or studded anything for that matter
  • Statement jewelry
  • satchel handbags
Fall Theme pick:
Feminine- You can never go wrong playing up your X chromosomes!

Color Choice:
Coral!!!  This color looks great on everyone's skin tone and is flattering. Remember- this fall, coral is the new black.

No comments:

Post a Comment