As the season's begin to change, my fashion persona adjusts and right now I am really into the idea of a denim trouser pant but I wonder if it is appropriate for work outside of "casual Friday?"
In my work environment, you can see people dressed in everything from a suit and tie to yoga pants and basketball shorts. But some still argue that denim should be reserved solely for outside of work... I disagree but with parameters.
Depending on how you pair the trousers, you can accomplish a polished work look that draws minimal attention to the fact that you are wearing denim.
Try pairing the pant with a tailored blouse or blazer with a pop of color and you are good to go. Today, I am wearing:
- Dana Buchanan denim trousers (Kohl's, $27.00- had a coupon)
- Mint green studded tank (Old Navy, $5.00)
- Green and Navy cardigan(Old Navy, $2.00-thrift store find!)
- Cheetah print scarf (Old Navy, $10.00)
- BCBG tan wedges (Ross, $30.00)